Shipping, Delivery & Returns
By placing an order with us you:
- agree that the information you provide when placing an order is true and accurate in all respects;
- you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms;
- are making an offer to us to purchase the tests detailed in your order on the terms described in your order;
- will provide a contact phone number so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. You agree that we may pass this number onto our courier to help with the delivery of your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order (or any alterations requested) at our absolute discretion.
- Once you have placed an order for a test(s) and delivery we will send you a confirmation email that your order has been received. Please check these details carefully and let us know as soon as possible if the details are wrong.
- All orders are subject to availability (we reserve the right to change the availability of our products at any time) and to our acceptance of your order.
- We will not be liable for errors or omissions made by you or any other party ordering on your behalf, during the ordering process. Please ensure you have entered the correct personal and delivery information to ensure your order can be issued to you in a correct and timely manner.
- Your credit/debit card/PayPal account will be authorized when your order is placed and processed and you will be charged for the cost of the test(s) at this point. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- All major credit and debit cards through our merchant services provider Worldpay, Sage Pay and Stripe.
- Upon completion of your order for a test(s), you will be provided with a link to download your test form. You will then need to complete this form and return it to our testing facility with your hair sample. You are responsible for the postage costs of delivery to our testing centre. We cannot be held responsible for the damage, loss or theft of samples that have not been received by us and so you are advised to send all items to us via a recorded or signed-for delivery method. We aim to deliver your test results by email to your chosen email address within 7 working days of us receiving your test sample. You may wish to have your results sent to you via a national postal network which can be provided at an additional cost.
- The delivery times for test results are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
You have the right to cancel your order anytime within seven days of placing your order. The cancellation period will expire seven days from which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you receiving the testing kit(s).
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform in writing or by email of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from yourself, including the costs of delivery where a testing kit is dispatched (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Tests that do not involve the dispatch of physical kits or products and no testing has been completed can be cancelled within seven days with a full refund being issued within 30 days.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you where testing kits or products are issued.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 30 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.